Medical Malpractice Lawyers – Birmingham, Alabama
Alabama Medical Negligence Attorneys
Under the law, doctors, nurses and other medical professionals have a duty to the patients under their care. If treatment falls below the accepted standard of medical care and that treatment causes injury or death to a patient, they have committed medical negligence and can be subject to liability.
Such instances of medical malpractice include but are not limited to:
- Physician negligence: This can involve a failure to diagnose a particular condition or a failure to adhere to protocols during childbirth.
- Hospital negligence: This can involve a hospital employee’s failure to follow proper medical care standards that results in injury or death to a patient.
- Nursing home errors: This can involve a failure to adequately supervise residents, or a failure to provide adequate dietary or medical treatment.
- Pharmacy errors: This can include filing the wrong prescription for the wrong patient or filing an improper dosage.
At Lloyd & Hogan, we represent Birmingham individuals and their families with medical malpractice claims involving all of these circumstances.
Decades Of Combined Legal Experience To Help You
We have been listed in Super Lawyers and have earned the highest AV Preeminent* peer review rating for integrity and legal ability among legal professionals in our region. In addition, we are recognized among the best in our field by many professional publications and legal organizations, including:
- Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Society of Legal Advocates
We have obtained damages to pay for medical expenses and loss of income for many clients. We have also recovered compensation in wrongful death lawsuits for families who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of a medical professional.
Let us help you. Contact us to schedule a free consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer. Call 205-969-6235 or fill out our online form.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.